Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Day 10 and 11

I've been a blogging fail. When we aren't driving, I've been busy and when I'm in the car, I've been watching Netflix. Oops...

Anyway, later in the day on Monday, we went to the biggest Forever 21 ever! It seriously looked like a department store. Then, we went on an adventure to In and Out and got some donuts from Sunshine Donuts for dessert. They are pretty much the best donuts ever...that's why there is a picture.

Tuesday, after we got some things together for our trip back, we went wine tasting around SLO. It was pretty good, but we are definitely spoiled after going to Paso Robles. We bought a bottle of white from the first place we went to. The second place, we weren't too impressed until Andrea convinced the guy to open a late harvest Zinfandel for us to try and it was delicious! We had a final goodbye dinner with Kevin, Doug and Cameron. It was so hard to leave!!!! I want to go back already :(

No comments:

Post a Comment